This client had an online website to provide law firm services. Rozefs SEO team started SEO from scratch on this website.
The client had a good website when they started working with us. Page speed was good, and further enhanced it. As it was not an eCommerce website, it has service pages. There was no SEO work done on this website, so we did SEO from scratch.
So, we decided to:
- Analyze Existing SEO strategy
- Examine what they were doing, how they were doing it, and where improvements could be made
- Make changes to design a new SEO strategy to help increase organic traffic and generate deserving enquiries.
SEO Approach for Law Firm Website
Improvement in User Experience
- In order to optimize the conversion rate and increase page speed, we made minor modifications to the images and color scheme. The aim was to ensure the best user experience and make it more enjoyable for more conversion
- Due to the increase of consumers on mobile devices, we completely made this website mobile-friendly. Improvement in user experience on Mobile devices hugely impacted conversion rate. We also made contact numbers, and Whatsapp clickable to make contact more convenient.
- We also increased the number of images useful to users.
- Indexing important services was a major challenge. Titles, descriptions, and content had clashed which made it hard for Google to see the uniqueness of services. We prevented every point of duplication to make sure everything is unique
- Also made sure to add a fresh XML sitemap to robots.txt and submitted to the Google search console
Content Review and Keyword Research
- We did research on the content of the website duplication and removed everything with duplication issues.
- Each law service page received new SEO-optimized content, metadata, and unique feature images.
- Everything was unique to ensure Google-friendliness.
- In order to build good links we created a list of blogs on trending topics to provide users with valuable information. Which enabled us to gain links from our partner websites.
- We also did internal optimization to target relevant law services and topics of blogs.
- Each content was updated as there was some improvement in the progress.
- Cleared spammy backlinks to make DA healthier and improve the domain authority score.
- After a comprehensive analysis of each page and law service page, we identified the best keywords that will help to gain organic traffic and improve the conversion rate. We focused on both long and short-tail keywords.
- We worked according to the trending competition on the top page of Google to make sure content, metadata, and feature images are better than theirs.
- Looked for backlinks of competitors to check and see the value they are getting from
- Properly arrange H1, H2, and H3 tags to make sure content is SEO friendly
- Worked on page speed, as it is a big factor in terms of SEO
Result of SEO for Law Firm Website
- The website was clearly visible on Google maps for relevant law services keywords.
- There were 379 keywords ranking on page 1 of Google with 83 in the top 3 positions.
- Overall online inquiries rose by 359.13%
- Organic traffic increased by 581% and now the client ranks on the first page of Google.
error: Content is protected !!