Our client has an online store for customers in the herbal medicine niche, offering a wide collection of products. Rozefs SEO team started SEO from sratch.
When the client started working with us, we noticed they had built a strong base and a functioning a new eCommerce business along with a stylish website. Unfortunately, SEO was not their primary concern for increasing visibility and expanding their reach. Consequently, we decided to:
- Analyze Existing SEO strategy
- Examine what they were doing, how they were doing it, and where improvements could be made
- Make changes to design a new SEO strategy to help increase organic traffic, enhance revenue and generate deserving sales.
SEO Approach for Herbal ECommerce website
Improvement in User Experience
- In order to optimize the conversion rate and increase page speed, we made minor modifications to the images and color scheme. The aim was to ensure the best user experience and make it more enjoyable for more conversion
- Due to the increase of consumers on mobile devices, we completely made this website mobile-friendly. Improvement in user experience on Mobile devices hugely impacted conversion rate. We also made contact numbers, and Whatsapp clickable to make contact more convenient.
- Indexing important products was a major challenge. Titles, descriptions, and content had clashed which made it hard for Google to see the uniqueness of products. We prevented every point of duplication to make sure everything is unique
- Also made sure to add a fresh XML sitemap to robots.txt and submitted to the Google search console
Content Review and Keyword Research
- We did research on the content of the website duplication and removed everything with duplication issues.
- Each product received new SEO-optimized content, metadata, and unique feature images.
- Everything was unique to ensure Google-friendliness.
- In order to build good links we created a list of blogs on trending topics to provide users with valuable information. Which enabled us to gain links from our partner websites.
- We also did internal optimization to target relevant products and topics of blogs.
- Each content was updated as there was some improvement in the progress.
- Cleared spammy backlinks to make DA healthier and improve the domain authority score.
- After a comprehensive analysis of each page and product page, we identified the best keywords that will help to gain organic traffic and improve the conversion rate. We focused on both long and short-tail keywords.
- We worked according to the trending competition on the top page of Google to make sure content, metadata, and feature images are better than theirs.
- Looked for backlinks of competitors to check and see the value they are getting from
- Properly arrange H1, H2, and H3 tags to make sure content is SEO friendly
- Worked on page speed, as it is a big factor in terms of SEO
Result of SEO for E-commerce herbal medicine
- The website and Store were clearly visible on Google maps for relevant keywords.
- There were 400 keywords ranking on page 1 of Google with 113 in the top 3 positions.
- Abandoned shopping carts decreased by 71.16%
- Overall online sales rose by 1212.44%
- Organic traffic increased by 378% and now the client ranks on the first page of Google.
error: Content is protected !!