Ecommerce websites always require specific marketing strategies to achieve long-term success and get ahead of competitors. In case your eCommerce website is new, then its digital marketing must be sales-oriented and focused on the customer shopping experience. Additionally, the KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) for your eCommerce website will be organic revenue, targeted organic/overall traffic, CTRs (Click through Rates), and a number of conversions with optimized landing pages. These are some of the KPIs that you should focus on while you’re marketing for eCommerce.
Moreover, eCommerce marketing requires goal-oriented strategies with a mix of proven methodology and new trends, as trends vary from time to time. It is important to identify trends and update PPC or SEO marketing strategies to make possible gains. Additionally, there are multiple approaches, and each Marketing Company implements its own methodology to make the maximum conversion from an eCommerce website.
Older eCommerce strategies such as email marketing get somewhat successful depending on the niche. Above all, you also need search engine optimization (SEO) to make your products visible to potential buyers. Additionally, SEO is one of the best strategies for eCommerce websites to have a maximum conversion rate.
Thus, the following are five proven strategies to increase sales as an eCommerce marketing company.
Having a mobile-friendly web design for an eCommerce website is the top priority factor according to Google or any search engines. As the trend has changed, more and more mobile users tend to order products from eCommerce stores nowadays. 2021 analysis shows that more than 55% of users made online purchases using phone devices. Moreover, making your eCommerce website mobile-friendly is the main part of your marketing plan. Google specifically pays attention to the mobile-friendly design of a website for keyword ranking.
If you are thinking that after the development of a well-designed eCommerce website, you will be getting orders for your products right away, then you might be wrong. There are a lot of websites that provide the same products and have more visibility on search engines as compared to a new website. In order to make your website visible to your potential client for your products, your website must be search engine friendly. An eCommerce SEO strategy is a required ingredient to make your website target audiences.
eCommerce email marketing depends on the niche of your products, and it should be part of your digital plan accordingly. As it is a well-tested marketing strategy to reach ideal customers. Additionally, you can send the following types of emails:
• Birthday emails: helps you to be in touch with current clients
• Welcome emails: Welcome new returning clients
• Shopping cart abandonment: BI Intelligence reports 63 percent are recoverable
• Newsletters: A touch base with customers & also increases website traffic
• Promotional emails: Update clients about discounts and sales
While working on SEO for your eCommerce website, pay-per-click (PPC) advertisement also helps you achieve a good conversion rate as an overall eCommerce marketing strategy. Moreover, you have control over budget, target audience, area, language, age, and many factors, which help your Adword deliver to potential buyers. As the PPC (per-per-click) means you will only pay when your website is clicked. There are three main types of PPC ads: Paid search ads, display ads, and Product listing ads.
1. Paid Search Ads: These types of ads appear on the top of SERP (Search engine result page) with an ad icon around it. Paid search ads are text-only ads, and are displayed according to the searched term. Paid search management company helps your eCommerce website to reach maximum filtered potential buyers which gets you higher chances of conversion.
2. Product Listing Ads: ECommerce Digital Marketing companies also recommend product listing Adwords. These types of ads are shopping specifically as they appear relevant to search results.
3. Display Ads: These ads are in the formate of a visual which includes a gif or a picture banner. Display AdWords are diplayed in apps, websites, and mobile games. These ads also have an option to target specific clients, as they show to potential buyers based in the browser history.
Since everyone uses social media channels in some way, they are now a good way to advertise your products there. There are a lot of businesses that require this presence on high priority in your eCommerce plan, as most of the market is there. eCommerce content mark
There are other eCommerce marketing platforms that social media, these platform includes:
There are many factors that you need to focus on in your eCommerce marketing strategy, for more conversions. Each type of marketing strategy has its own benefit to your eCommerce website.